Salary Based on Experience: starts at $37,500 with benefits
Bridging Communities Inc, (BCI), is accepting applications for a full time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant plays a key role in supporting the strategic direction of the organization, responds to an increasing demand for the organization’s services with a focus on continuous process and operational improvements; develops tracking and reporting processes and tools for various programs and initiatives. Must attend, or participate in, evening and weekend events as required.
The successful applicant will have four years of experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced office environment and be able to work effectively as priorities change.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and in writing). Able to use written and visual tools to communicate complex ideas and processes.
• Familiarity with City of Detroit programs and processes.
• Advance computer skills, (Microsoft Office, Google workspace, Zoom, etc.,). Able to learn new technologies as software programs change.
• Able to produce detailed reports and maintain confidentiality.
• Able to establish effective work relationships, using good judgment, initiative and resourcefulness when dealing with co-workers, clients, business and community stakeholders.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a must